Friday, July 22, 2011

Kurtis back to golf

Hello!

Hope everyone is keeping cool during the heat wave that the county seems to be experiencing!

Well, we're still home and everything is going well.  The days are ticking down from "summer" back to "school" which I'm not totally disappointed about.  I love teaching and working, so the summer always seems a little bit too long.  However, with the first half of our summer being spend in Indy, I'm not bored with summer yet and looking forward to enjoying the last few weeks I've got left!

Not a lot of stuff is going on around here.  We were able to go to the Rockies game on Wednesday and we met my parents for dinner which was really fun.  The Rockies played well and won the game which is even better.  It's nice to get back to the ballpark and I can't wait until August when they come back to CO! 

Kurtis went to Holyoke this weekend to play in a golf tournament.  I decided to stay home and take care of our grass and get some work in at school.  He's been enjoying hanging out with his family and I got some good time in at work the past few days - always nice to be back in my classroom. 

Chaunce is mad that he can't be outside all day since it has been so hot, but otherwise he's happy.

Sending our love to all of you!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment