Friday, December 9, 2011

Latest CT Scan Update

Hello one and all,

I figured that it would be a good idea to share with you the results of my latest CT scan results from last week. The remaining tumors in my lungs are continuing to shrink and my tumor markers are all still normal!!

This is outstanding news and I am so lucky to be in the driver's seat.

We will continue to monitor my blood once a month or so and do CT scans every 3-4 months.

Thank you all again for all of your thoughts, prayers, and positive thoughts that you all have been sending to me and my family.

Liz and I are very much looking forward to spend Christmas with our families and not with the staff of the oncology ward at Poudre Valley Hospital; even though they were wonderful people.

Love to all,
Kurtis

1 comment:

  1. You faced this fight head-on, Kurtis, and we pray you have conquered this horrible disease. Thanks for letting us know about your latest results. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete